Same Day Dental Implants in St. Louis
Instead of having to visit multiple specialists in order to enjoy a clean, healthy smile, you can get the dental care you need in one office in a single visit at West County Dental. Dr. Pete Spalitto of West County Dental is proud to offer same-day dental implants to his St. Louis patients saving you and your family valuable time and money!
Potential Benefits of Same-Day Implants
If you have lost a tooth, ask your St. Louis dentist about dental implants. An implant is not only quick and easy to place, but it can also do wonders for your appearance and self-confidence. Here are just a few of the benefits of same-day implants:
- Permanent Solution: Once installed, a dental implant will be a permanent part of your mouth. You can brush and floss your implant just as you do your other teeth, and no one will even be able to tell that you have an implant.
- Single-Visit Procedure: Traditional dental implant surgery requires a waiting period of six months between the first and second visits. With a same-day implant, you can have the whole procedure completed in a single visit!
- Minimal Recovery Time: A traditional implant procedure involves a recovery period after each dental visit. A same-day dental implant involves one short recovery period after only one visit to the dentist’s office. We also offer sedation dentistry to ensure our patients’ comfort.
Reasons to Consider Dental Implants
Leaving a gap in your teeth can lead to a number of serious health problems. At Dr. Spalitto’s office, we have more than a decade of experience providing our patients with dental implants in single-visit procedures. Filling a gap with a dental implant can provide these advantages:
- Restore Smile: Perhaps the clearest benefit of dental implants is the restoration of a full, bright smile. If you are constantly covering up your teeth, or are otherwise embarrassed by your teeth, you’ll find that a dental implant will once again make you proud to smile.
- Prevent Shifting: If you have a gap in your smile, your remaining teeth will eventually shift into the empty space. A single-visit dental implant can serve as a permanent replacement for your missing tooth, reducing your chances of needing orthodontic treatment in the future.
- Protect Jawbone: If left without a purpose, the section of jawbone beneath your missing tooth will deteriorate over time. A dental implant can protect your jawbone better than other restorative methods.
To learn more about the same-day dental implant procedure, call West County Dental at (314) 821-2712. Dr. Pete Spalitto will help you determine whether you are a good candidate for dental implants or help you explore your other restoration options. We provide a calm and welcoming environment in our office, sedation dental options, and personalized care to ensure that your visit to us is as comfortable as possible.