Transform Your Smile with Teeth Whitening in St. Louis, MO
West County Dental Offers Professional Teeth Whitening
In St. Louis, MO, West County Dental provides professional teeth whitening solutions for patients throughout the community. Our doctor utilizes advanced teeth whitening technology to provide you with exceptional results. It’s important that our patients feel confident and love the look of their smiles, and our teeth whitening treatment can help. At-home whitening kits don’t always provide you with the results you want. However, when you choose a professional for teeth whitening, you can get a custom whitening plan that will make your teeth shade brighter. Contact our team today and learn more about our professional teeth whitening treatment.
What are the Benefits of Teeth Whitening?
If you want the best results for your teeth whitening treatment, the team at West County Dental can help. Our knowledgeable and experienced team of dental professionals utilizes the latest dental technology to provide you the best results in the area. We customize our in-office teeth whitening treatments to help combat teeth yellows and stains. Teeth whitening treatments offer numerous benefits to our patients, including:
- Improved Confidence – It’s important that you feel good about the way your smile looks. With teeth whitening treatment, you’ll feel more confident to be yourself.
- Healthier Mouth – Teeth whitening not only whitens your teeth but also improves the health and strength of your mouth.
- Long-Lasting Results – In-office teeth whitening treatments use more effective technology to whiten your teeth, which provides you with longer-lasting results.
- Quicker Results – At-home teeth whitening treatments may take weeks or even months before you start seeing results. However, with our in-office teeth whitening, you begin to see results almost immediately.
What Causes Yellow Teeth?
Even with proper brushing and routine cleanings, it may be difficult to keep your teeth looking beautiful and white. That’s because stain-causing foods and bacteria are settling into the pores of your teeth, turning them yellow. Brushing and mouthwash aren’t strong enough to penetrate and remove these stains. To brighten your smile, you’ll need a professional teeth whitening solution from the experts at West County Dental. There are a variety of factors that can cause your teeth to turn yellow, including:
- Diet – Soda and coffee are some of the common foods associated with teeth yellowing. That’s because the liquid absorbs into the pores of the enamel. By avoiding them, you can help reduce the chance of yellowing teeth.
- Smoking – Smoking is also known to cause yellowing teeth. Nicotine interacts with oxygen, which creates yellow stains that stick to your teeth.
- Age – Age also contributes to yellowing teeth. As you get older, the enamel in your teeth breaks down and allows stains to set in.
Who Should Get Their Teeth Whitened?
Professional teeth whitening solutions from West County Dental are completely safe for patients who have adult teeth grown in. We recommend teeth whitening treatments for patients who would like to improve the color of their smile. Throughout the treatment, we carefully monitor you and customize your teeth whitening plan to ensure you receive the very best results.
Get the Perfect Teeth
West Count Dental in St. Louis, MO., has been the area’s premier leader in professional teeth whitening services for patients. Our knowledgeable and experienced team has access to the latest technology to provide you with the best results. Your teeth can become stained due to diet, age, and oral hygiene, but we can make your smile brighter with our effective teeth whitening services customized to meet your needs. Contact us today to reserve a visit.