Same-Day Crowns and Veneers in St. Louis
Dental crowns are the perfect solution for millions of patients with damaged teeth. Our St. Louis dental team at West County Dental uses state-of-the-art dental technology to provide dental crowns in a single visit. You’ll never need to make two visits for one dental crown procedure. You simply walk into our office with a tooth problem and walk out with a beautiful smile. We provide natural-looking dental crowns that are applied quickly and easily for a positive experience. Contact us for more information.
What Are Crowns?
A crown is a tooth-shaped cap designed to fit an existing tooth. The West County Dental team will take extra care to ensure that your dental crown blends perfectly with your natural teeth. Thanks to the sophisticated technology we use in our office, our dental crown procedure is safe, painless, and fast. We use a computer-assisted design and computer-assisted milling system to create your dental crown. Your crown goes from a 3D photo scan of your tooth to a perfectly matched dental crown within minutes.
Our Same-Day Crown Technology
We offer better results in less time with our exemplary 3D scanner and printer. With this technology, there is never a need for uncomfortable dental impressions. Computer-assisted design and computer-assisted milling CAD-CAM technology offer many benefits to our patients, including:
- Less discomfort and time in the chair
- Fewer injections for less pain
- Never a need for a temporary dental restoration
- It saves more of your natural teeth
- It can be done in one visit
Why Would I Need A Crown?
Many patients need a dental crown for multiple reasons, including:
- Support teeth with large fillings
- Repair a fractured tooth
- Cover a discolored tooth
- Cover a dental implant
- Protect weak teeth from further damage
Dental Crown Benefits
Crowns offer many benefits, including:
- Protecting teeth while improving the appearance
- Saving severely damaged teeth
- Restore crooked, chipped, and discolored teeth
- Offer durability protective layer
- Can protect dead teeth from deteriorating further
Dental Crown Care
A crowned tooth doesn’t need special attention. The underlying tooth needs regular protection from gum disease and decay. It’s important to follow positive oral hygiene practices, including brushing your teeth twice a day, flossing once a day, and never biting on hard food or surfaces with porcelain crowns. We will always check your dental crowns at your routine dental visit.
Veneers are wafer-thin shells that are affixed to the fronts of unsightly teeth. Most veneers are made of porcelain, and they are designed to look almost exactly like natural teeth. At Dr. Spalitto’s office, we can provide you with your veneers in the space of a single visit.
- Who Can Benefit: Veneers can cover up discolored or misshapen teeth. Smartly placed veneers can even cover up gaps between teeth.
- Procedure: In some ways, the same-day veneer process is very similar to the crown-making process. The biggest difference is that porcelain veneers are only affixed to the front of the tooth, rather than over the whole tooth.
- Advantages: Getting a porcelain veneer is perhaps the best way to receive an instantly improved smile. Porcelain veneers make it easy to improve the appearance of an entire row of teeth.
Contact West County Dental For Crowns
If you’re interested in same-day dental crowns, Dr. Pete Spalitto is the St. Louis dentist for the job. We’ll get you in and out with a bright and healthy smile in one visit. We’re proud to always stay on top of the best in dental innovations to provide our patients with the highest quality care. Contact us today to reserve an appointment.