We are a family dentist practice in St. Louis and that includes your children!
We see patients from their first visit as early as your first tooth and
continuously through the lifetime of your Dentistry needs. As soon as
your child's first tooth appears schedule their first visit to the Dentist.
To give your child a healthy start in life, it's important to take
care of his or her teeth and gums. Dental health is a large part of overall
health. If a child gets dental disease that is not treated, he or she
can suffer serious health problems.
You can protect your child from dental disease with daily brushing, regular
dental visits and good nutrition. Children learn healthy dental habits
from their parents and caregivers.
At your child's first visit Dr. Spalitto and our team will do several things:
- learn your child's health history
- give a complete oral exam to check growth and development, oral hygiene,
injuries, cavities or other problems
- tell if your child is at risk of developing tooth decay
- clean the teeth and provide tips for daily care
- find out if your child is getting enough flouride
- review feeding practices that may lead to tooth decay
- discuss teething, pacifier use, or finger/thumb sucking habits
- discuss treatment if needed and schedule the next check-up
We can answer your questions regarding your little ones dental health and
treat your entire family. West County Dental is a true Family Dentist
practice. Dr. Spalitto and our team can provide all of your dental health
needs, dental health is a large part of overall health.
Please call us now to book an appointment!